DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday It Must Be Fate by @LaceyWolfe #amreading

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for this week.

A cool shiver swept up Sandy’s spine as she dipped her big toe into the lake behind her house. Removing her foot, she took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of morning flowers. The sun warmed her face.
She turned and glanced around, as she always did, before slipping her robe off for an early-morning swim—naked. This was her secret—a way to let loose from her usually tightly scheduled life. Sure, she could wear a swimsuit, but being completely nude just felt so enlightening. Freedom perhaps.


~ page 1, It Must be Fate by Lacey Wolfe.

Leave me a comment and I'll return the visit shortly. Have a fabulous week!

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

12 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun way to relax :)
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Athena. For some reason I was blocked from your site.

      Delete
  2. Swimming nude in a lake with fish. I think I would pass- a pool I could do. But a lake no way.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I know what you mean. I wouldn't do it either.

      Delete
  3. I'm not too keen on swimming nude in a lake filled with fish either, but hey, to each their own. Sounds like there's a sexy scene coming up!

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could think of so many things in a lake I wouldn't want to get tangled in. LOL

      Delete
  4. It doesn't sound like she's alone even though she thinks so.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me miss the summertime! Here's my teaser: http://loonachicklit.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/teaser-tuesday-the-secret-of-cypriere-bayou-by-jana-deleon/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my book!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons