DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

Will they make it to the wedding? A Southern Gentleman Vol 2 #Romance @readtracyreed


A SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN VOL 2 BY TRACY REED

"I never meant to fall in love. I thought Avery would be a good distraction...a way to mend my broken heart. But the moment she sat next to me, I knew she was the one. Now all I have to do is keep my celibacy vow until our wedding night. Avery said she understands my vow, but that hasn't stopped her from trying to seduce me. God help me make it to the wedding.”

---------------

Billionaire Businessman Jeremiah Logan went to New York to buy a company and nurse a broken heart. Instead of getting a company, he gained an ally, a business partner and the heart of the most eligible socialite in Manhattan.

When it came to love, Avery Marshall assumed the best she could hope for was a marriage of convenience with a man who only wanted her money and social connections. But one night in a New York bar, with a charming southern gentleman gave her hope for a happy ending.

Before they can get the relationship they desire, they will need to deal with the ghosts of their pasts.



AVAILABLE ON
AMAZON | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AU | APPLE | KOBO | BARNES & NOBLE



EXCERPT

“I like how you handled my mother tonight.”

“You did?” Jeremiah hadn’t expected her to say that. He thought his attempt to play along with Veda’s rouse had been over looked by Roland’s clever chastisement of his wife.

“Why do you sound surprised?”

“Because I felt like I was in the way once your father arrived.”

Avery raised up, locked eyes with him, and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. “Why would you think that?”

He inhaled and readied himself to own his answer. “The way you reacted when your dad arrived, made me...I thought I had let you down. Like I wasn’t able to take care of you.”

She cocked her head and looked at her fiancé. “I’m sorry.” She tossed her head back trying to stop the tears from escaping. When she lowered her head, her eyes connected with the warm brown eyes she had grown to love. “You are my knight in shining armor. You have rescued me in ways too numerous to list.”

“I have?” His eyes got wide.

“Yes.”

“I didn’t....”

“The way you took over that toast and smoothly put my mother in her place,” she inhaled and slowly exhaled, “was heroic. I know you called my dad, which proved you’re a smart leader. I need my husband to know when to ask for help and when to go solo.” She brushed his lips with her finger. “You acted on our best behalf. Not to mention it was very sexy.”

“Really?” He sat up a little straighter.

“If we were not committed to saving ourselves until our wedding night, I would be showing you how grateful I am.”

He cleared his throat. “How grateful would you be?”

Avery felt her face getting warm.

“Would I have gotten my happy ending lap dance?”

She bit on her bottom lip. “That would have been the appetizer.”

The familiar arousal he’d been battling was back.

She stood up, climbed onto his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him behind the ear. In a low sexy voice, she said, “I would have dragged my tongue along your chest, stopping to enjoy the feel of your nipple dancing with my tongue.”

Jeremiah felt all the blood rush to his groin. “Uhm...”

“Then, I would gently brush my hand along your hard, throbbing...”

“Stop getting me excited.” He cupped her face in his hands. “Add it to the list of things you promise to do to me in a few days.” He crushed his mouth against hers in a hard deep kiss.

She slowly pulled back, with her eyes barely open. “And what would you have done to me?”

He looked at his fiancée wondering how this sweet innocent woman could be so sensuous. She constantly amazed him with her little innuendos. This was headed toward a different kind of oral sex.

“What would I have done?” He repeated her question hoping for an answer that wouldn’t be too hot for either of them to handle.

“Yes.” She dragged her finger along his full bottom lip teasing him. He captured her finger inside his mouth, holding it hostage as his tongue stroked it, and she let out a soft moan.

He released her finger and answered, “I would have brought you home and peeled your clothes off with my mouth. Then I would slowly drag my finger along your curves, noting every sensitive spot, so I could go back with my tongue slowly bringing you close to the edge.”

She was breathing hard. “I uhm...”

He eased up to her ear and continued. “Then I would part your legs and drag my tongue along the inside of your hot silky thighs, followed by gentle bites. And when I thought you were close to exploding, I’d stop and slowly bury myself deep inside you, enjoying you wrapped around me, calling out my name.” He pulled back and the effects of his words were on her face.

“How…how…how many...uhm days...until our wedding?”

“Twelve.”

“God, I hope we make it.”

“Me, too.” He ravaged her mouth.



ENTER TO WIN

a copy of A Southern Gentleman Book 1 & Book 2 plus a $10 Amazon gift card from Tracy Reed
CLICK HERE



ABOUT TRACY REED

A California native, novelist Tracy Reed pushes the boundaries of her Christian foundation with her sometimes racy and often fiery tales.

After years of living in the Big Apple, this self proclaimed New Yorker draws from the city’s imagination, intrigue, and inspiration to cultivate characters and plot lines who breathe life to the words on every page.

Tracy’s passion for beautiful fashion and beautiful men direct her vivid creative power towards not only novels, but short stories, poetry, and podcasts. With something for every attention span.

Tracy Reed’s ability to capture an audience is unmatched. Her body of work has been described as a host of stimulating adventures and invigorating expression.


CONNECT WITH TRACY REED
AUTHOR SITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | NEWSLETTER | PINTEREST | GOODREADS | BOOKBUB | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

you might also like

Tracy Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons