DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday Southern Embrace by @Tamaria_Soana #books

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for this week.

Lance held her hand as they walked toward his truck. Once there, he spun her around and pinned her back to the door. “I’m a patient man, haven’t I proved that to you? But God, Van, you have to throw me a bone. I know you still love me. I can see it in your eyes. It’s there buried under all the pain. Let me take the pain away.”



Leave me a comment. I love to read them. Thank you for your patience as I return your visit.

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

14 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser. I hope she let him ;)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/12/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser, wonder if she will give him another chance, probably. Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/12/tuesday-teasers-four-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh sounds awesome. Great teaser! Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/12/10/teaser-tuesday-dec-10/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering what he has to be patient about. This book sounds delicious!
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! Take away the pain...Sounds like a steamy one. Fun teaser today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not so sure she should throw him a bone, but it would be fun watching her decide. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very titillating! I wonder what she will do. My TT can be seen here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/12/teaser-tuesdays-dec-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexy, sexy! These two have some chemistry!

    My teaser: http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesday-december-10th.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very steamy and romantic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes!! Let him girl! Nice tease!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm....wonder what's happened in the past?? Great teaser! I'm here from Ann's Reading Corner blog. You left a comment about my memoir in Ann's teaser, and I just wanted to stop by and say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I just wanted to give you my thoughts on negative intent. I believe it to mean we need to be clear that we want to decrease whatever affliction we want to heal not increase it, i.e. if it is a fever than we want the fever to decrease or get better not increase.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons