DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday An Engagement Challenge by Kiru Taye #interracial #romance


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This is Maya here today as Kay has a fast approaching deadline.
My teaser for this week comes from a book I'm reading as part of the ROW80Books March reading challenge.

“I wonder, are you the girl to know if I need a personal guide to show me around the best spots in London tonight?”
His question hung in the air for a moment.


~ pg 13, An Engagement Challenge by Kiru Taye
This books is currently on SALE at half-price at Smashwords as part of Read An eBook Week if you want to check it out.

Leave me a comment and I'll return your visit shortly. Thank you.

Maya xx

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one. Hope you are enjoying it.
    My teaser today is from Steeped in Evil.
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/03/tuesday-memes-march-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. As it happens, I have no ebooks on the list for this week. I read three last week instead. My teasers this week are from Eyes Closed Tight by Peter Leonard and The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! This one sounds intriguing. I wonder who he is speaking to.
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I wonder if she is...
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/03/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! Awesome cover. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/03/04/teaser-tuesday-mar-4/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping she'll say, "Yes. I'm the girl!" Sounds like a fun story.
    My Teaser is from SPARE CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see her batting her eyelashes coyly at him...and whispering a yes. I like the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh exciting, London!
    http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/teaser-tuesday-march-04/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons