DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday Stealing His Heart by @EllaJade1 #contemporaryromance

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I'm also participating in First Chapter, First Paragraph hosted by Bibliophile By The Sea. Here's the FCFP:

As Sophia Ballis jogged around the lake and over the hill on a cool April morning she took in the pretty setting before her. Overnight dew covered the grass. Fog disappeared into the tree line. Spring had made its appearance. The birds tweeted, and the sun peeked out through the clouds. This was the first year in many that she wasn’t living in a college dorm. She was happy to be home, even if it had meant moving back in with her parents when she graduated the semester before. Her teaching degree had taken her an extra few months to obtain, but not everyone completed their degree in four years these days.


Here is my teaser for this week.

“I’m not drunk.”
“I’m not saying you are.” He pulled her to him, grinning when he thought about those nights when she had one too many. “I just want to know what kind of night I’m gonna have.”
“I’d say a real good one.” She licked her lips.


Leave me a comment and I'll return the visit shortly.
Have a great week.
Maya xx

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

15 comments:

  1. Hi Maya, thanks for joining us this week. The intro is not one that would make me want to read more, but I hope you do enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the intro, but not sure if this one would be for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teaser made me laugh! This book isn't for me but I really like the author's style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yummy! That sounds like it will be a pretty hot and steamy night :) Thanks for sharing!

    Have a terrific Tuesday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would keep reading. Sometimes a little (or a lot) of romance hits just the right spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sound of this one...thanks for sharing; and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steamy Teaser! Sounds like a fun romance.
    My Teaser is from SEVEN LITTLE WORDS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The intro starts off wondering what is coming her way and the teaser ramps it up. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun tease! Not sure I'll add it to my list, but I hope you are enjoying it!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The opening didn't draw me in, but I did enjoy the teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser, sexy and fun! I hope you are enjoying your read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I think we all know what he is thinking ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how the book starts and the teaser is, well, really a teaser. I'd keep reading. (Thanks for visiting my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd read a little bit more. Enjoy your book

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha. I bet shes not drunk!! Sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons