DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

Featured #Book of the Week: Daring to Wish by @TraceRbookworm

Daring to Wish
By
Tracey Rogers
Contemporary Romance



Buy Links


Blurb



Snippets





About Tracey

A devourer of books from an early age, I spent much of my childhood stepping into wardrobes, searching for that magical snowy world where conversing with animals would be expected. When I wasn't searching for those worlds, I wrote about them instead. My first step into the world of romance was when I stole sneak peeks into my nana's books. I'm still in that world and refuse to leave.
I live in Staffordshire, UK, with my husband and three wonderful children. An avid reader and writer of romance, I strongly believe that words make the world go around.

you might also like

Tracey Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons