DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday Find Me by Ella Jade #TimeTravel #Romance @EllaJade1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here's my teaser for this week. I started reading this last night and I'm loving it so far.

“You keep leaving me. I don’t like it.” Each time he left, he took a small piece of her with him.

~ pg 10 pdf, Find Me by Ella Jade.

Thank you for stopping by. Your comment is always welcome.
Have a fabulous week.

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

19 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me. I love the teaser you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah, I love time travel romance, will definitely have to add this to my TBR! Cheers!

    http://tiensblurb.wordpress.com/2014/01/21/teaser-tuesdays-kavalier-clay/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser and I love the cover. Will check this out for sure. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/01/21/teaser-tuesday-jan-21/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the most interesting teasers!! That is a gorgeous cover :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trade. Sounds really good! http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/01/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like love to me! I enjoy books set in exotic places, so this one is a winner.
    My Teaser is from REFLECTIONS OF MAMIE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra. This was a fun one to write.

      Delete
  7. Aww.. that sounds quite sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good teaser! This is a new to me book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth. The book just released yesterday!

      Delete
  9. A sad teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is about a man who comes to the heroine in her dreams and before he fades away he says... "Find Me." This teaser was taken from the beginning of the book just as he is leaving her in her dream ;)

      Delete
  10. Very short and kind of sad teaser. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is about a man who comes to the heroine in her dreams and before he fades away he says... "Find Me." This teaser was taken from the beginning of the book just as he is leaving her in her dream ;)

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons