DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday Phantom Lover by Tamaria Soana #PNR #Romance @Tamaria_Soana

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week. I'm sure some of us have had this response once in a while. LOL

A shiver went down her spine and her stomach fluttered as she watched him walk toward the bar. By God his ass is fine! 

~ Phantom Lover by Tamaria Soana

I hope you enjoyed the teaser Leave me a comment and thank you for your patience as I return your visit.

Have a fabulous week.

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Hr, gotta love a guy with a fine ass..
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yea, can just see it right here ;)

    http://tiensblurb.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/teaser-tuesdays-the-yearning/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!!! This one took me by surprise :)

    Here's my teaser:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesday-12814.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE that line! Great teaser. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/01/28/teaser-tuesday-jan-28/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a teaser! Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this meme, I keep finding all these new books! Here is mine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons