DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday Dark Tales Diaries Book 1 by @LSJRomance

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week. It's had to resist a man who has such a tempting gift in his hand.

Marcus Warner, Master Dom, pulled out a gorgeous pair of thigh-high, red leather, spike-heeled boots from behind his back, holding them out in front of him so I could see every lovely inch of the unmistakable Italian craftsmanship on the handmade beauties.
“You won’t let me in even if I’m baring gifts?”


I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you for stopping by. Leave me a comment and I'll return your visit shortly.

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. Aah, I think he's found a way into her heart. Shoes are a weak spot for a lot of women! Although I'm sort of hoping if he did something wrong she won't let him get away with it despite beautiful shoes! Thanks for sharing :)
    My TT
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she not grab the boots and shut the door? Love the teaser :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoroughly enjoyed these books and I remember that story well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes? She'll forgive him anything. Hopefully he didn't cheat on her?
    Nice teaser. I want to know what he's done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the teaser! Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely those boots would be an incentive for her to at least listen to what he has to say!
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I wonder what he did? Shoes are always a great gift. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, great tease! Sounds awesome :) Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2014/02/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a particular fan of Dom/Sub stories, but this is an intriguing teaser. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hell yes!! Come on in!! Great tease!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons