DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#ROW80Books May 2014 #ReadingChallenge Book link


Hi ROW80Book challengers,

As I wrote in my email last month, there isn't a specific Book of the Month in May as we take a break. With that in mind, any fiction book you read in May will count towards your book of the month. All you need to do is read and post the link to your review on the linky to qualify. One book (of the month) per challenger.

Here are the winners of the April LGBT/BOTM reading challenge award:

Kay - A Better Man
Shreyas - The Prophet Murders
Shonna - Scars
Veronina - Boy Meet boy

Congratulations to the award winners

If I missed you out of the list please let me know.
Any outstanding continent award will be given next month.

In June we will be travelling to Africa for our reading challenge books.

Add your links to your May reading challenge books




you might also like

Reading Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Any preferred books, or can we pick anything set in Africa? Though you have allowed us a lot of flexibility in the past, so that should probably answer my question for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have suggestions for the June Africa reading challenge then feel free to suggest. I'll add them when I set up the June post

      Kay

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons