DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

Meet Miguel, the man with the Midas touch #CharacterInterview Path to Passion @NanaPrah



Love Bites and Silk welcomes Miguel Astacio to the hot seat as get to know the hero of Path to Passion better in this interview.


Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to join us, Miguel.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I’ve done so much in my life that it’s hard to pinpoint one. I’d have to say that becoming known as a having the “the Midas touch” when it comes to rebranding products has given me a swollen head. I work hard to revive the products to a level where they become popular again. It’s a gift and talent I’m extremely proud of.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Living my life. *laughing* It may sound over the top, but it’s true. Every moment I live is one of joy, even when I’m hard at work. It’s how I roll.

What is your most treasured possession?
My house. It’s my haven. My impenetrable fortress is set in nature, yet modern and extremely beautiful. I don’t invite many people to visit me in my home, but when they come, they don’t want to leave.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I’ve only been in love one time and I messed it up. Big time. Tanya Carrington stole my heart back in college and I’ve been trying to find it ever since. Maybe one day…

When and where were you the happiest?
As I mentioned earlier I live a good life. If I’m completely honest, being around Tanya and her brother back in college and knowing that I was liked for being myself, not for my prestige, money or reputation made me happiest.


What is it that you most dislike?
Liars. This is why I have so few friends. Those friends which I do have I keep hold of them because they are worth more than gold.

What is your greatest fear?
Don’t judge me as soft, because I’m not. But I’m afraid I’ll never feel the same way for anyone like I did for Tanya. I’ve been trying for years and still I have ever never been on that same level for another woman.

What is your greatest regret?
Losing my friendship with Tanya. I sacrificed it in order to maintain a friendship with her brother. I wish I’d been wise enough to find a way to have both. My life would’ve been so different. But you live and learn, right?

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Her beauty. Yes, she must be pretty on the outside. I’d be lying if I said otherwise, but it’s her kindness, generosity, intelligence and all of the things that makes a person who they are that takes her to a level of stunning.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

It’s not so much a trait as actions. I was party crazy in my younger years and brought embarrassment to my family even though I had a great time. If I were to advise my younger self I would tell him to be more careful. *Huge smile* I wouldn’t have listened.


We look forward to reading your story, Miguel. 
Keep reading to find out more about Path to Passion.


BLURB

The man who broke her heart . . .
Is the man she now needs more than ever!
Heir to his family’s global empire, branding genius Miguel Astacio turns everything into marketing gold. Only his best friend’s sister seems immune to his magic touch. Until Tanya Carrington comes to him to save her floundering nightclub. Miguel is ready to rectify past mistakes. But will his supreme sacrifice win the heart of the woman he loves? 

Add to Goodreads: https://goo.gl/hbCASz





PREORDER LINKS

Barnes and Noble: https://goo.gl/eH9ok8




CONNECT WITH NANA





you might also like

Nana Prah

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the interview with Miguel. He told me to concert the message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'm not sure why autocorrect coverted 'convey' to 'concert', but I'm laughing about it.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      Hahaha. Autocorrect certainly has a mind of its own

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons