DAWSK_Covert_Tagline_600pw Love at First Sound Cover600pw HCP eCover Final600pw Young black woman sitting surrounded by flowers BeMyValentine-Vol1_eCover600pw

#TeaserTuesday: Slave To Passion by Sarah O'Rourke

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser this week comes from Slave To Passion by Sarah O'Rourke. I just finished reading it and you can check out my review here.

"That isn't what I meant, damn it," Hunt returned sharply, unwilling to let her throw up road-blocks between them. "I know just how hot you can burn, Madison," he reminded her with a smoldering look as he laced his fingers through hers and tugged her toward him. "Did I mention that I have a very luxurious hot tub?" he offered casually, "I think a nice soak might allow you to unwind and help that stick you've got shoved up your ass slide out."


"I like the stick just fine. It reminds me to remain on my guard at all times."

~ page 33 (Bluefire eReader app) Slave To Passion by Sarah O'Rourke. 

Please leave me a comment and bear with me. I will return the visit shortly.
Have a nice day!
Kay xx

you might also like

Teaser Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. Lol. Great teaser :-) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/10/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. I like a nice bit of banter. Mine this week is from Shooting Scars by Karina Halle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Madison is a woman who can take care of herself! But that hot tub sure sounds tempting.
    My Teaser today is from THE FUNERAL DRESS.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will return the visit.
Have a nice day.

Love Africa Book Club

Bite into a book and fall in love.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons